Thursday, February 5, 2015

January Favorites

Here are a few of our favorite things from January!

-Never Have I Ever: My Life (So Far) Without a Date: This book is a must read before Valentine’s Day.  Alyssa recommended it to me and I found it to be so hilarious and very relatable!  I loved this book and I couldn’t put it down once I started to read it; I would recommend it to anyone.

-CoverGirl Lipstick: Alyssa went lipstick shopping (uh oh) and came across a few different CoverGirl ones in great spring colors.  Specifically, 397 Yummy Gourmandise (a pastel, cotton candy pink) and 323 Delicious Exquis (a light lavender with pink undertones).  Gorgeous.  

-Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control: I’ve been looking for a different facial cleanser to help get rid of those stubborn pimples and honestly, out of everything that I’ve used within the last few months that had salicylic acid in it, this one did the best job by far!  Whenever I have a pimple this solution will start clearing up my acne within a day, and it is strong enough to use on any stubborn shoulder/chest acne.  However, it is very drying with the salicylic acid, so you need a good moisturizer to use with this solution. Which brings me to my next product...

-Nivea Soft, Moisturizing Crème for Face, Body, and Hands:  This whole winter season has caused some seriously bad, dry skin for me, especially on my face.  I use this product twice a day, and I have to say it has done an amazing job of keeping my face soft and moisturized!  It is pretty inexpensive and will last you a long time, as you only need enough to cover your index finger.

-Eye Candy: We've been keeping up with this new MTV show and we're hooked!  It's a great crime/mystery/thriller show, with a twist; a perfection-obsessed, loveless stalker/murderer.  (He just wants an honest, flawless date.  Is that too much to ask!?  LOL)  While the acting could definitely improve and there are occasional plot points that are a little too unbelievable, overall the show is addictive!

~Katrina  

No comments:

Post a Comment