Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Favorite Products from August

Here are a couple of my favorite products from the month that I love.

Versanti Brighten Up!- Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: This product is one of my favorite exfoliators! This product has a very similar feel to a baking soda mask and is extremely gentle on my skin. It makes my face feel incredibly soft and does not dry out my skin, unlike other scrubs and masks that I have used in the past. This product isn't very expensive and can be used 2 times to week to give your face a fresh feel.

Laqa & Co-Cheeky Lip: This product is a lip stain and a blush in one amazing tube. I got this product in the color "Cray Cray" and it is a really pretty shade of pink. For the most part, I use this product only on my lips. This product on your lips gives you a nice pop of color that you can wear every day and is also extremely moisturizing.

~Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment