Sunday, April 26, 2015

April Favorites

Here are our favorite spring products so far this year!

Bath and Body Works: Love and Sunshine Collection- When I went to Bath and Body Works one day, someone who worked there recommended this collection to me after she saw me pick up the French Lavender and Honey body soap. After smelling it, I fell in love immediately! It smells like flowers in a field, mixed with lemon zest. The whole collection (lotion, soap, and body spray) is fantastic and it screams spring! It's perfect for this season.

Garnier Fructis: Full and Plush and Sleek and Shine Brazilian Smooth Shampoos- These are the newest shampoos from Garnier, and I just had to try them because they smelled amazing. The first one promises to make your hair fuller and softer, which it did definitely make mine soft! But I really didn’t notice it making my hair look fuller. This could be because I have very thick hair. But overall I was pretty satisfied with this product. In my opinion, the Sleek and Shine shampoo has worked a lot better for me. It promises to make your hair look straighter without the use of a straightener. This product did as it was promised! Both of the shampoos cleaned my hair very well and I would recommend both of these.

Garnier Fructis Root Amp Mousse- This product is amazing for adding weightless (yes!) volume to your hair.  Alyssa did a full review of this product recently!

bareMinerals READY 8.0 Power Neutrals Eye Palette in The Posh Neutrals- The Power Neutrals palettes have eight shadows (mostly shimmery, but not too glittery) in neutral tones for everyday wear, however The Posh Neutrals are all softer, more romantic colors in pink and purple tones, neutral browns and a light blue.  This selection is perfect for spring as you can easily create a sweet, floral-inspired look.  Plus, the compact palette fits in your bag perfectly to take with you!  It has a huge mirror and a double-ended brush included, and the packaging comes with a few guides on how to create a great look with your chosen palette.  And the palettes are metallic (The Posh Neutrals is rose gold!) which is so cute!

Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat- This nail base is thick and strengthens your nails.  It makes them instantly appear a lot shiner and healthier, so you could wear it on its own if your going for a natural look!  The product is a light pink (so of course we love it!) but it goes on completely clear.  It's a great base coat and adorable for spring!   

~Katrina and Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment