Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bioré Charcoal Pore Minimizer Update

I’ve continued to use the Bioré Charcoal Pore Minimizer about twice a week since my first review and overall I think my pores are definitely less visible!  Particularly right under my eyes near my nose and right in the center of my nose bridge; these areas appear smoother with and without makeup and there are fewer blackheads.

I haven’t seen a reduction in oil production for any longer than immediately after using the gel, but with fewer blackheads I assume dirt and oil aren’t getting trapped in my pores as often.

I still haven’t experienced any lasting redness or persistent dryness after using the pore minimizer.  My (super sensitive) skin is reacting well to this product, so I would recommend it!

Overall, I think the Bioré Charcoal Pore Minimizer is a great product!  It’s no miracle worker, but it definitely seems to shrink your pores (or at least make them less visible) and clear out impurities.  I would recommend using it on Wednesday nights (for a midweek deep clean) and Friday or Saturday nights (when you’re probably up later and wearing more makeup/wearing makeup longer/not taking as great care of your skin as usual).  It’s gentle but effective!

~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment