Friday, October 9, 2015

The Return of Trashy Fridays!!

Since Fall has gifted us with amazing new series, I have been inspired to bring back Trashy Fridays! Today I will cover Scream Queens and American Horror Story: Hotel. Let's get to the awesomeness!!

Scream Queens: I have loved this show ever since I saw the first trailer. It has amazing actresses like Emma Roberts and Jamie Lee Curtis, so I just had to give it a chance. And I look forward to this show every week, because it is sooo good!!! This show follows Grace, a freshman who is eager and has wanted for her entire life, to join the Kappa house. The Kappa house is run by Channel (Emma Roberts) and her band of other Channels. I love Emma Roberts for this part. Honestly it does remind me a lot of her bitchy character from American Horror Story: Coven, and she plays this part so well. I just love her! Anyway, this person in a Red Devil Costume keeps murdering a variety of people that are involved in the Kappa house so Grace and her extremely creepy-pervy guy friend, Pete, investigate what is going on with the murders and about this baby that was born in the Kappa house around 20 years ago. This episode by far was my favorite! It was creepy, funny, and just plain awesome. Emma Roberts, her band of Channels, and Hester, played by Lea Michelle, literally beat the crap out of this guy for being a creepy a perv and trying to make a move on them. At the end of the episode, the dead bodies of everyone murdered on the show so far appear in Zayday's haunted house and it was just so creepy. And Zayday gets kidnapped and I seriously can't wait to see what happens in the next episode. Scream Queens is an amazing show because it is so funny.  People get murdered  hilarious ways and the way these characters are played is the best part. All the characters in this series are amazing and a lot of them are played by celebrities, like Nick Jonas, Ariana Grande, and Niecy Nash. I would definitely recommend checking out this show!

American Horror Story: Hotel: After last year's disappointment with Freakshow, I was hoping that this series would go back to its creepy roots, like Asylum. And boy did it deliver! This season premiere has to be one of the best that I've seen from this series. It was so creepy and messed up in so many ways, and I absolutely loved it. This season involves a detective who is investigating a series of murders. The murders that occur are just so messed up in this series. It also involves this hotel, where a lot of creepy stuff happens inside. My favorite characters so far is Lady Gaga. She and Matt Bomer are just murdering everyone in their way. I love the creepy vibe from this so far and I am so excited for next week's episode!!!!
-Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment